POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Desert : Desert Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:23:00 EDT (-0400)
  Desert
From: Xplo Eristotle
Date: 12 Jan 2001 17:03:04
Message: <3A5F7F3F.9C5A896C@unforgettable.com>
I've been working on a setting for my yucca plants. So far this is what
I have. It's supposed to be 4:3, but the render died at line 120.. I
really, REALLY need more RAM if I'm going to keep making complicated
scenes like this. -_-;

I've considered changing the grass clumps from unioned cones to meshes
to save memory so that I can make them more complex and use more of
them.. but since triangle elements can't be rotated inside a mesh
statement, I'll have to write a new grass generator from scratch, and I
haven't bothered yet.

-Xplo

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: